Rangeland Hydrology and Erosion Model Web Tool
Now: Wed, Nov 29 2023 Current Version: RHEM Web Tool v2.4 Update 1
RHEM Core Science Roles and Team
- Lead Scientists/Staff - Scientific oversight in management of RHEM and associated suite of products.
- Model Development - Primary ARS, NRCS, and University researchers for development, evaluation, and enhancement of RHEM.
- Model Interface/Code - Maintenance, testing, enhancement, and documentation of RHEM interface, model code, and associated RHEM products.
- Model Applications and Integration - Delivery of RHEM products and integration of RHEM with other tools and models.
- Model Web Service/Code - Implementation of web services for the RHEM model and additional tools such as CLIGEN and risk assessment module.
RHEM Core Science Team Members
- Lead Scientists/Staff: Jason Williams, Fred Pierson, Ken Spaeth, Kossi Nouwakpo, Osama Al-Hamdan, Gerardo Armendariz
- Model Development: Jason Williams, Fred Pierson, Ken Spaeth, Kossi Nouwakpo, Osama Al-Hamdan, Dave Goodrich, Mariano Hernandez, Carl Unkrich
- Model Interface/Code: Gerardo Armendariz, Mariano Hernandez
- Model Applications and Integration: Gerardo Armendariz, Jason Williams, Fred Pierson, Ken Spaeth, Kossi Nouwakpo, Phil Heilman, Dave Goodrich, Phil Guertin, Haiyan Wei, Andrew Fullhart
- Model Web Service/Code: Olaf David, George Peacock, Gerardo Armendariz